Monday, June 17, 2013


  • Pass to the hip
  • Throw behind
  • Spin the ball sideways
  • One hand at the front, one hand at the back
  • Have your hands ready where you want to receive the ball
  • Swing your hands over your hips
  • When you have the ball, run forwards
  • Step into your pass



I did soter good but i saw some better people like Jared,Christopher and Mack.
I was ripening a lot in the game and i nearly scored a try and swung my handa really good over my hips and i did a really good step in to my pass and i throw behind me in my game but i haven't spin the ball yet because i think its hard.Most of the time e my hands are out but the only time my hands are not out is when i am going back.      

Rippa Rugby from Student Parkvale on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. Yep you did do sort-of good! It's always good to watch yourself and your team and get new ideas about how to play! That is what the All Blacks do too. I like what you wrote about this Brodie. I don't know what you mean by "ripening" - can you explain it in a comment here for me? luv Aunty Becc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi broadie - this is your aunty Mel in Australia , we have just leanrnt about your new blog page, it is great I have shown your great grandma (GG ) and uncle bob. We are very interested in this new type of ball game that you play, we have not seen a rugby game played on a netball court before

    ReplyDelete
  3. We look forward to Your blog Brodie

    ReplyDelete